Sunday, February 10, 2019

A visit to Hearn's Hobbies in Melbourne

I was recent;y in Melbourne and managed to visit Hearn's Hobbies whom I knew had a good supply of HAT figures. I managed to pick up 

  • Galic Command
  • SYW Prussian Infantry and Command
  • Napoleonic Dutch and Belgian infantry
  • German Tank Riders 
  • Luckily I found Italeri Arab Warriors (x2) and British Sepoy Infantry.



 In the post I also received:

  • The Men Who Would Be Kings
  • The Pikeman's Laments
  • Civil War Cardboard Figures


Now I just need time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should see how my colleague Wesley Virgin's tale begins with this shocking and controversial VIDEO.

You see, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to obtain whatever they want.

THESE are the same SECRETS tons of famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become rich and successful.

You probably know how you use less than 10% of your brain.

Really, that's because most of your brain's power is UNTAPPED.

Perhaps this thought has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain 7 years back, while driving an unregistered, beat-up bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and $3.20 on his debit card.

"I'm so fed up with going through life payroll to payroll! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

You took part in those types of conversations, isn't it right?

Your success story is waiting to happen. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S SECRETS