Thursday, December 13, 2018

Hex North Africa

Last weekend Archduke Picollo and I met for a game of Hexblitz as get ready for some North African re-fights.

This game was a set piece action where would could get used to the rules again, as well as the moficiations that Archduke had made.

Archduke shall write one of his excellent reports, so I shall just show off some photos(and use it as an excuse to play around with my blog layout).

The obligatory setup picture with rulebook included. The action saw the Italians defending the North African Coast while awaiting German reinforcements.


My SHQ Tropical Italians defend For Cappuzzo.


German and Italian units defend Halfaya Pass while awaiting the Allied attacks.


21st Panzer defend Hafia Ridge while elements flank the approaching Allies.

The game as I left it. The Germans still hold the ridge but have lost Halfaya and point 206 (Bottom left)

Exciting stuff!

3 comments:

Archduke Piccolo said...

Yet to start the posting, but at least I have uploaded my pics onto the machine...

Jacko said...

That is the hardest step I find!

Chris Kemp said...

Excellent game, thanks for sharing.

Regards, Chris.

p.s. I had to verify 9 screens to post this comment because the drone that sets the questions keeps missing fractional squares :-(