Archduke and I had a working bee to get it all started and we shall try the rules out at some stage with a very simple scenario. What better reason to burn through the hours getting these chaps ready.
They consist of:
- HAT Romanians (perfect)
- A HAT\Armourfast motorcycle for recce.
- Esci French (Had nothing else to do with them)
- Italeri Russians in Winter Uniform (Apart from the helmets they look fine)
- An Airfix French Legionnaire - This figure looks like a soldier with a fur hat.
- An Esci Boer war soldier - He is kneeling and the helmet looks Romanian.
- Airfix WW1 guns
- 1st Armoured shall be some Renault's and a PzIII.
- Not pictured are the ACW and Napoleonic Limbers I will use for the guns
Its also getting me back into the swing of things. Archduke and I were supposed to have another bee a few nights ago but as its winter we have the usual colds running around which delay things.