Thursday, February 25, 2016

Painting And Casting

I have been trying to get some painting going but it has been very warm in the evenings so I only did  a little. First on my list is to finish some of the spare Prussians I have as I did complete half of them last year for Waterloo.

 Tonight however I decided to increase my numbers of Dutch and British prince august. They are very basic figures but have a 1970's charm about them that I like.

The casting area.
 First mistake - Clamps in the wrong place, second mistake is to forget lead is hot.
 The finished product -  4 line each and some standards.
As I only have a mold each its a slow process. I might add the Dutch to the Prussians tomorrow to get some of them done.

No comments: