At the end of last year I decided to start playing the RallyRoundTheKing Talomir campaign solo. The published campaign involves a lot more nations and armies that I have so I simply made my own map involving 7 nations. I would have no pet nation but simply play them all for some solo games on the Kitchen table and a little background and action reports.
- Goblin Clans
- Border Kingdoms (Normans)
- Treyine (100 YW English)
- Tropilium Empire (Late Romans)
- Orc Clans
I did initially make a grand hex based map but updating it is a pain so I have embraced KISS.
The campaign will begin in Spring 271 and the starting leaders are below:
- Goblin Clans - Grexgaz Shadowracket
- Border Kingdoms (Normans) - Baron François Dubosc
- Orcs - Auhgan
- Dwarves - King Numaen Drakecoat
- Elves - Lord Miirphys
- Treyine (100 YW English) - King Payne Tilli
- Tropilium Empire (Late Romans) -Emperor Tertius Equitius Constantius
Last year I did get to 2 seasons in and fought two battles. A third then occurred but I had not finished the army (The biggest of course - Tropilium) so it stalled while I started to paint them ..........and then did Napoleonics.
However fresh paint, new terrain and a better camera have me back in action !