Thursday, March 13, 2014

Modern 1:72




I have been painting some more 1:72 Modern figures for my Modern-ish campaign (It all started from the Coup de Etat scenario in Charles Grants "Programmed War Games Scenarios".

Some time ago I created an area with the local State, the Russians and Nato\USA and the general plan for the campaign. Unfortunately my plan I hatched last year has resulted in real life dealings in the Ukraine - I should sue Overlord Putin for copyright. (Jokes aside I hope its all peacefully resolved) .

Anyways I've used a match of Italeri WW2 Soviets for my local State.

The local Police force - They remind me of the ever....so friendly Russian Border guards I met back in 2002 - Stern as ice but happy once bribed.




The Local Militia\Army forces


The Russian Special Forces who arrive to "help".

 Nato forces (Italeri US infantry) who arrive to "help" aswell.



No comments: