Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Second Hand Books


I have hit a patch of lethargy, where I cannot be bothered doing any painting. Busy at work, home and general life leaves my fairly tired at the end of the day.

 During this time I did manage to pick up some second-hand books from an estate sale. A collection of Wargaming Books - one in particular "The War Game" was worth the purchase alone. others are a mix of useful books (I now have two copies of "Napoleonic Wargaming" though)

 And a collection of Uniform Books which are very interesting, one of which has the old "plates" in it from drawings. 

So some useful resources. One of the books is in French and has some excellent 70's style drawing in it of Uniforms from 1700 - 1970). I also received some 20mm Italian ww2 support weapons in the post so I suspect this will finally get me off my backside.

1 comment:

Trebian said...

That is an impressive collection of wargaming books to pick up in a house sale. There's some there I don't have.