Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Desert War Progress


Full steam ahead on the Desert War Italian and British Armour. All that is required now is to paint the bases and flock them in a desert style mix of sand and light colours.

Stuarts,A-tanks and Portee are Frontline War gaming 20mm, Matilda is matchbox I recall(20 years old at least), Crusaders are Airfix or matchbox (20 years at least), Valentines are PSC and CV33's are S-Model.


 Below all the axis infantry is on the paint tray ready for basing. (While I did not need D.A.K I did them anyway (3 Battalions Worth)). The stands in green are my original Esci figures from 1994 😁.

 
 The Blackshirt stands for some of the better quality Italian units. (Caesar figures of which I have another box to complete)


 The Italeri Italian 120mm Howitzer, this thing is massive.


Hopefully tomorrow I can start basing them and get them done and then move onto finishing the DAK and British.

2 comments:

Archduke Piccolo said...

Yep: I reckon between us we can do the Crusader operation, Paul. Cheers!

Jacko said...

Great stuff.

I will give you a call so we can sort out a game - I have a few days leave 26th/27th so could always do a day game for the main event.

Cheers