Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Xmas and happy New Year

Belated as per usual but I have been on banks Peninsular since Xmas Eve and have only now got internet at the holiday house in stunning Timaru. As such I don't have any figures or paints with me so it will be a week at least until I can get painting again. I plan to have fun with my family at Caroline Bay, sit on the beach and get as much sleep as I can.

Have a safe new years everyone.

Below are my 15mm Peter Pig Ansars and Tribesmen, a photo I found on the camera !



4 comments:

Rodger said...

Have a very happy New Years Paul. Enjoy the rest.

Unknown said...

Wishing you to have a blessed year ahead. Warm happy new year messages to your way saying to have a prosperous new year!

Rodger said...

Hi Paul. Can you txt your email address to me ASAP.Our email system here has crapped out. I can then get it passed on to Chris who is organising the commands for Gettysburg. 0273666086

You can delete this comment .
Sorry to do it this way but I have no other way to contact you.

Archduke Piccolo said...

Sounds as though you are making the very best of the situation, Paul!
Cheers,
Ion